Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FYP!!

Oh God!!!i'm so hepy when i get the result for my hardware.......it's been for a long time and only now i get the result....

now i want to proceed my FYP with simulate using programming...programming reallyx100 make me sick!!!!why i should take this kind of challenge..i still remember my SV (supervisor) said..."i can't help you with the programming,coz i'm not good in tht way,but if the project is doing on Silvaco then i can help you".....i'm stuck!she said she expert in Silvaco...then why she don't ask me to do project regarding with Silvaco....Oh man.......i don't know what's the motif i have a SV........

almost 1 month i didn't meet her.....for what???she don't even can help me....so don't blame me!!so sad.....other friends' SV try their hard to help them...but me??only my friend can help me n give me support......Thanks God for give me those people...

now only have 1 week for me to complete my technical paper...and + 1 week to pesent...i hope my programming work!FYP please be GOOD to me......T.T

No comments: