Friday, April 1, 2011

Last Stand!!

now i'm having my hot 'karipap'.eh!!!that's not the point of my last stand..hehehe...
here i want to share with you all what i will face in this coming 5 days....now i haven't finish yet my final project...i need to submit my technical paper this coming tuesday and real submit on thursday to my supervisor.waaaaaaaaaaa....what should i do??since i don't like programming and if i have chance to study programming...i will not take it!!!i hate programming!!!!!!
but you all know what???i just get to know 1 of the senior doing almost same project with me!!!!!!!!oh GOD....thanks a lot for helping me at this moment....T.T
before that i'm getting surrender with my project...but thanks to SIDI for helping me to get that senior....
guys...if i can't settle down my project...i'll be a lil' bit cheat on my technical paper...hehehehehe....don't worry...i won't cheating my SV and the panels...hehehehe....because presentation have about 2 more weeks to go..so i have time to not cheating them....^_^

**Hope my LAST STAND will last before SuMMIT!!!!Wish me luck....

No comments: